Thursday, May 01, 2008

26 today...


That old British Tune "21 Today" is rolling around in my head but I have singing "26" instead. As I say every month, who would have thought...

I love the May fairy picture and the fact that it is about a baby playing with butterflies... signs perhaps.

Oh and thank you to Maryellen for my very precious new necklace and the thoughtful "Mother to Be" Mom's day card. She sent me a beautiful gift last year too and I just so appreciate that she is still thinking of those of us who wait.

7 comments:

Kayce said...

Happy 26!

Keep the faith!

PS - Sorry I haven't responded to your email yet! Talk to you soon!!

Rhonda said...

Happy 26...

C's Mom said...

All the best on 26 behind you.

Red Sand said...

Happy 26... Hope all is well, I know it's hard to get excited these days, but I've been thinking of you.

4D said...

26 done!!

Keep smilin!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

26 months behind you. Hang in there!!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

D & S said...

Happy 26 doesn't seem quite right. Hopefully not too much longer.