Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Which month is this?

Well, I haven't had a look at the blog lately so I'm not quite sure!! Too funny. Anyway, yesterday we actually went shopping for Isabel!! A good friend gave us a gift certificate for Christmas that we hadn't used yet so we decided to use it!! We bought Isabel her high chair and a few goodies for the diaper bag that we are taking to China. It has been a looooonnng time since we have purchased anything for her but it just felt right!! I put the chair together in the kitchen and it looked so right!!! I then disassembled it and put it back in the box (storage issues). Ah well.
Happy ? LIDversary to us... it really doesn't matter anymore I guess. We are counting the months ahead of us instead of those behind. Oh and I just finished the book "Eat, Pray, Love" - can you say Italy!!! I LOVED the first section - I am a pleasure seeker I guess. My favorite was the drawing with four feet on the floor, no head and a smile at the heart - how we should all strive to live!!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

I loved that book to - Enjoy!

I love the way you look at the wait now with only those few months ahead rather than focusing on all that is behind.

4D said...

Great way to see things...what is ahead is gonna be amazing!

Keep smilin!

Kayce said...

Happy LIDversary! You have a great outlook on the wait ahead...you're almost there!!!

Keep the faith.

Red Sand said...

The countdown is on. And closer are we.

D & S said...

I think I'll have to read that book. I've been hearing great things about it.