Monday, November 26, 2007

Our November Secret Pal gifts!!!


Well, our theme this month was "Dress you up in My Love" and our pal certainly did this!! As you can see from the photo, she included a beautiful Christmas dress, a Pink number that I wish they made in my size because it is just my style and a sweet little Pauline doll called "Awake/Asleep Annie" who didn't make it into last month's package. Wow.
The two books "Tikki Tikki Tembo" and "The Ugly Vegetable" look great!!!!!!!!! Our pals then added a very special gift, the "From China with Love" 2008 calendar. Oh my!! This is just such a precious gift. I had a few tears while looking at all the photos of the beautiful children. It is so inspiring.
So, thank you secret pal!! You are just super!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

The dresses are just adorable!! I love secret pal time!

For the past 2 years I have been buying the “From China With Love” calendars. I always buy one for home, one for at work and one for my Mom, she loves them too!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Unknown said...

how cool..That dress is beautiful

Michelle said...

What wonderful gifts! I was reading some of your other posts, and we were in China the same time the family who lost the dad/husband were there. We hadn't met them, but it was so sad to hear! I really pray they are doing okay, and I was glad to hear she got to bring her daughter home!

Michelle