Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Prayers, White Light, comforting thoughts...

We have just heard that a fellow Marching Panda has lost her husband while they were adopting their daughter in China. Her blog is private so I can't share it here but please keep this new and beautiful family in your heart. There is a gorgeous picture of their new daughter sleeping on Daddy's chest and we are just so happy that he had a chance to be with their first child for even a little while. This news is so devastating, I just can't imagine... my heart just breaks for her and her new daughter...please keep them in your thoughts...

6 comments:

Red Sand said...

This sounds like the most horrible of situations. I send so many thoughts of peace and comfort out to the family.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have heard of that situation. Praying for that poor family....

t~ said...

I was so saddened to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Tao's Mommy said...

I heard that too yesterday. How terrible!!! I cannot imagine what the mom is going through right now....trying to bond with her new daughter and then having to grieve the loss of her husband. Plus being in China and having no family there. Man oh man.....my heart is aching for her!!! She is in my thoughts!!!

Deb said...

I will be thinking of her..

D & S said...

What a terrible situation. My thoughts are with them.