Thursday, March 06, 2008

A thought...

My friend Kathy and I were out for lunch today at JJ Noodle House and we both had the giant prawn szechuan garlic noodle soup for lunch. YUMMY!!! We were talking about a variety of things and then I said, hmmnn, hope that my girl is spicy!!! We then had a good conversation about the different provinces in China. Just wanted to record this as it was very spontaneous because lately my mind has wandered away from our adoption.
As well, we have 56 LID days in front of us now - it looks good for a fall referral but as always I will have to see it to believe it!!!
Oh and happy 2 year LIDversary to us, a little late.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy belated 2 years...

Kayce said...

Happy 2 as happy as that can be!

Keep the faith.

Unknown said...

that sounds like a fun conversation

D & S said...

Happy belated 2 year LID. How exciting that your referral could be here at the end of this year!

Red Sand said...

I've been thinking of you but didn't want to raise the two year issue if you were ignoring it...