Friday, January 23, 2009

Still Waiting...

Our agency has no idea when our referral will arrive. We are still waiting and it is frustrating, really really frustrating but what can you do.
It is now the weekend so we won't hear anything until next week. Key the sad string section and weepy violins here...

Happy Spring Festival everyone!!!! We are having our Chinese food tonight from our favorite place which is just around the corner.
Oh and for all of our Scottish friends, I just hosted a Burns Supper but alas, being celiac I couldn't partake in the scotch and I WON'T eat Haggis!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Robbie Burns day to you all!!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't imagine the frustration you're facing now...

We're doing the Burns' night thing on Sunday. :)

D & S said...

This sucks. I hope you'll hear on Moday. So frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!
Can't wait to see the photos. Yippee!! Haven't checked your blog in awhile but will have to check it more often now. See - good things come to those who wait and you've been practicing your patience, which by the way you will need as she asks the same question over and over...LOL! Trust me, I know!
Hugs to a Mommy-to-be, from a Mommy of a China-born beauty,
Debbie Bowden (Asia's Mommy, in case you've forgotten)

A Beautiful Mess said...

I'll be stalking your blog on Monday:)

Enjoy your weekend and sweet dreams!!!

Catherine said...

Oh Kristine! Praying your referral call comes soon!!