Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thank you to my Feb DTC pal!!!


Have a look at the lovely, thoughtful gifts that my Feb DTC secret pal has sent. I am so sad that our Feb DTC exchange will end in January. My pal has been really super and supportive and I hope that when she reveals herself, we can continue to correspond!! There are lovely books, a Buddha board, honeysuckle for Camie, a "blossom" tea, stars (ornaments and a mobile) from the Ten Thousand Villages Fair Trade store and a fun lobster (which my girlfriend who is visiting from Ont. wants to take home with her!!!). Thank you so much!!!!!!!! Happy New Year to all - we are having friends over tonight so must go and clean the house...

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Cute goodies! I am sad to see it end too....I have fun getting things for my pal and it's always nice to get a treat too :0)

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff! Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it arrived - you never know how Canada Post's timing is going to work at this time of year. I too am sad to see the exchange end, but I'm certain we will be keeping in touch. To be honest, I keep forgetting we haven't actually openly met yet.