Saturday, December 02, 2006

9 months down, ??? to go...

Well, yesterday we celebrated our 9 month LID anniversary. I took my staff for lunch and then Shawn and I sat with glasses of red wine, the fire on, listening to Christmas music and looking at our tree last night. (yes, I love my tree and I can't wait to sell the yellow couch, my new one is coming for Christmas!!!) This picture cut off my beautiful angel at the top :( and it makes our walls look lavendar which they aren't but you get the idea. We have these new LED lights that change colour on the tree and they were probably red when I snapped the picture.
We always put our tree and decorations up early because I can't stand to do it at home after I have spent my days at work decorating.

Here is the photo of the wonderful gifts from my Feb DTC secret pal. I can't wait to try out the cow washcloth and start to make my lists etc in my purple book!! I have a little red hilroy one that I used for our home reno information but now I have a purple "professional" looking one for my many lists!! Hooray. Thanks again for your gifts and could your last name be Brown? Are you a cow farmer? A loud person? A singer? A musician? A ... oh, I don't know!!!! Have to send me more clues next time!!!!!
Oh, and one more picture of the snow - this was the view out of our kitchen patio door!!
Tonight is my staff Christmas party and people are coming over for cocktails ahead of time so have to run...

8 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I cannot believe you have so much snow!!! We, here in TO, have nothing...nada...zip...zero!
Your tree looks absolutely beautiful and I think that it is so sweet that you and Shawn took some time to enjoy it last night with some wine and in celebration of your LIDversary. Congrats!

C's Mom said...

Beautiful tree! Too much snow...and have a safe, fun Christmas party!!!

Tao's Mommy said...

Beautiful tree!!! Sounds like you had a great time sitting drinking wine, infront of the fire, listening to Xmas music and looking at the tree.....I love doing that with friends!!!
Your SP is great.....it is amazing how WELL people know how to shop for you!! Good thing for these blogs!!!
Hope your party went great!! And WOW...you still have the SNOW???

4D said...

Happy 9 Month LID-iversary! Yout deco are beautiful.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Very happy 9 months. I wish you the best.

t~ said...

That's a bunch of snow and it looks to cold for me.

Your tree is beautiful and I like the cocktail part BEFORE the Christmas party. That's a hoot! Hope you have a wonderful time!

t~ said...

Oh yea, happy 9 month LID, I'm right behind you!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is a beautiful Christmas tree! Congrats on your Lidaversary. Getting closer all the time....I'm so jealous....wanna trade places? We're at 4 months.....LOL!