Monday, February 26, 2007

Further...

Camie kitty is okay. She started eating on her own again and spent the day with Shawn. Lots of cuddles and snuggles. She is on her kooshie in front of the fire right now. What a relief!!!
I have been thinking about the trans-racial adoption question all day today and I have come to a conclusion. I think that it is better for a child to be with a family than without and I think that even though we will be of different ethnic backgrounds we will still be a family who love one another. This doesn't mean that we won't explore and share Isabel's Chinese culture, it just means that I think that her life will be much fuller and happier as a part of our family.
I found this link on one of my yahoo groups and thought that I would share it. It is quite good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekMZw_mP-Xc . Cheers!!!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Glad Camie is doing well!

Thanks so much for sharing that video. Great piece! It may well find a place on my blog as well. The message is too important not to share.

D & S said...

You're right, it's better for a child to be with a family than to grow up in an institution.

Glad Camie is doing well.

4D said...

Good stuff to hear that Camie is doing well.

Keep smilin!

Tao's Mommy said...

I'm way behind on blogging, but glad to hear Camie is better. Its so hard to see our 4 legged pals sick & hurting!!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Glad to know that your sweet Camie is okay.