Thursday, December 06, 2007

You have got to be kidding, A Christmas Sweater!!!!!

With referrals going as slowly as ever, I thought that I would try this...
You Are a Christmas Sweater!
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy.You're not afraid to be a little tacky.

Hmnn, maybe I will post a picture of the Christmas sweater that I have worn a few times this year all ready... at my Bazaar, at the Christmas Tree Decorating party and I will wear it again tonight for the Victoria Operatic Society performance. Can you guess what I do for a living? Yep, I am the Director of Leisure Services at a Seniors Residence. My poor staff have to put up with me wearing that crazy thing each year (this is our 9th Christmas together). They say they know Christmas is over when the Christmas Cardie leaves the office!!!!!

6 comments:

Red Sand said...

Hold onto that spirit. A little package will be on its way to find you in about 10 minutes.

D & S said...

I'm a lottery ticket, interesting.

Johnny said...

I'm socks. The sad thing is....I think I like that.

Red Sand said...

Hey, we match. I'm a sweater too! Never would have thought...

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm SOCKS! But I like socks, so it's all good.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I am socks … not sure if that is good or bad, lol!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki