Tuesday, January 01, 2008

22 months today...

Just have to mark it here for posterity. Thank you all for your kind words and phone calls. This has been the worst holiday season ever but we are getting through it. We have such wonderful family and friends who are so kind and their love has made the difference. I also have the best husband who keeps feeding me "frat" food as he calls it (yea, organic nacho chips, salsa, lovely olives, humus, red pepper humus, sushi, etc etc - I wanna join his frat!!). Shawn also makes the best martinis with olive sticks. He is such a good man and I love him with all of my heart and soul.
Happy New Year to all and we know that 2008 is the year we will be bringing our daughter to our home.

10 comments:

4D said...

22 done. I am so sorry that this was a horrible season. My sympathies on losing Camie.

Hugs.

D & S said...

22 months down now. I know about sucky holidays, since my mom passed away, it's just not the same. Once again, sorry about Camie.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I hope your 2008 brings you your baby too. Happy 22cnd.

Rhonda said...

Happy (?) 22nd LIDiversary!

Red Sand said...

Here's to putting 22 behind you. The frat food does sound pretty special, I'm actually getting hungry again just reading about it. Hugs.

t~ said...

You've come along way on this journey! Happy 22 months behind you. 2008 is full of wonderful things! And any man that can make a good martini is my kind of man!

So sorry for the loss of your Camie.

mel@livvyloowho said...

I just found your blog, this is your year!!!

We are waiting for a referral for a little boy from Uzbekistan right now, a good 2008 for us too.

Kayce said...

Happy 22!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss of Camie.

C's Mom said...

All the best to your for a much better 2008.

Two Kayaks said...

I have been thinking so much about you, sweet girl. Hope you are feeling stronger.