Thursday, November 30, 2006

Good things come in threes...

or so I have always thought. Today my February Secret Pal gift arrived, Shawn took me out to dinner and referral's are arriving!!! I will post pictures tomorrow of my lovely gifts and I LOVE the butterfly. Even though my pal doesn't know me, she always seems to find special little things that mean so much. I love the "Bottoms" book as well. That is so my sense of humour!!!!!!!! Shawn said "Oh those crazy Easterners" (I think that he has peeked at your address). Living in Victoria, that is the rest of Canada so I really don't have a clue where on earth my pal is from but I do know that she is Canadian!!
As for referrals, they have only referred up to Sept. 8, 2005 - 14 days worth of LID's which is the status quo right now. I now sound like the "broken record" saying "if things stay this way, we won't have our referral until after the Olympics in 2008". Seems like forever away and although I am so happy to see all the little faces and ecstatic parents, I can't help but feel a little let down. Ah well, what can we really do but wait and wait and wait and...

1 comment:

4D said...

Waiting is the latest hobby I have. Not a hobby by choice though.

Sigh...I am happy for the referrals but not so much for the referral period.

Keep smilin!