Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just when I thought...

that there was nothing to post about, our March DTC secret pal has sent us our July and August theme gifts!!! We both adore the little bikini and yes, Shawn did think it was a little racy!! The butterfly kisses tshirt is THE BEST t-shirt ever!!! So cute. I can't get over the terry-cloth robe!! I was looking everywhere for one this summer and couldn't find one that I liked anywhere!! This one is just adorable and I can just see Isabel in it. We will take your advice about the baby pool at the Ocean and I am sure that Isabel will love playing in the sand with her new toys. I also LOVE the princess hat, outfit and goodies. No problem about changing the theme from crafts - I can't wait to make the magic castle cake for Isabel!!!! I also can't believe that you sent such a special book!! Just beautiful. Camie was very upset and had to get into the picture because I didn't giver her the immediate attention she is used to!! What a girl...
Again, thank you for your kindness, generosity and wonderful surprises. It means so much to know that there are real people out there who are also enduring this long wait!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now. that will brighen anyones day! What a box!!! too cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad you like everything:) Sorry I combined the two months but it just made sense since I was soooo late with July (bad sp).

Enjoy the rest of the summer

you March SP

Red Sand said...

What a great way to brighten a day!