Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Not much to post about...

I guess that I feel this way because this blog is about our adoption journey and really, there hasn't been much going on in the past months. With the wait times increasing each month, our daughter seems farther and farther away. I know that we have just completed 17 months of waiting which is great but who knows how many more there are to come. We are not switching programs and are in this for the long haul but focusing on the wait has not been a good thing for me. So, although I am reading blogs and keeping in touch with the goings on (yea August referrals!!!), I just don't have much to post about so I thought that I would post about this!! Happy August!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

And a happy August to you, too! Tap, tap, tap. THat's me, tapping my fingers on the desk while we all waaaaaiiiiitttt.......zzzzzzzzzz

D & S said...

It's hard to get excited about something that seems so far away. Glad t see that you're doing ok though. Hope your August is great!