Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ok, now we are being spoiled!!!!!

I joined a yahoo group called "Waiting for our first child from China" and got involved with a quarterly cyber-shower swap there. What can I say!! I love to shop for other people!!
So, our first gift arrived today and the theme was "Fun in the Sun". I can't believe that Isabel has another gorgeous cover up and bathing suit!! I swear, I really looked everywhere for one here and couldn't find what I wanted. My pals are from the US and you guys must have such a better selection there!!!!
I want to thank our pal for the cute little outfit, the adorable sunglasses with a butterfly on them!! Imagine that!!! As well, she sent some loverly toys, sun screen for babes (and I mean BABES!!) and a cute little hat with a strap, which is much appreciated in this windy corner of the world. Yes, there is Camie again, she is such a photo hog!!!
Thank you sooo much, Isabel is truly a lucky little girl!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was told about that group but never joined/..How fun and I agree its fun to shop for others

D & S said...

What great gifts! Looks like Camie approves as well.

Red Sand said...

I can't wait until the day we get to see Isabel in those photos too, enjoying the love that has been building up just for her.

4D said...

Soo cute!

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Being spoiled? Don't sweat it. You deserve it! :-)