Monday, November 27, 2006

Did I mention...

that we were given a crib? Yes, it is here and in pieces still. Thank you to Colleen for spreading the word with all of the Mom's that she knows. She also found us a baby carrier that Shawn really likes. So, I had to go and find a crib set (yea right!!) and since we are having such bad weather, I went on EBay. This is what I found, bid on and "won".
LOVE it. It is applique, 100% cotton and Made in Canada.
It is funny how I have these little surges of getting organized for Isabel's arrival. Shawn worked all weekend so I moved bookshelves and made room in the front hall for the stroller, put Isabel's new books on her bookshelf in her room and tried to organize all of her Daddy's books!!! Yikes.
Anyway, the snow has stopped falling but it is cold and icy out. I had to go to work today because my carpool was going but maybe not tomorrow if it is too icy...Shawn has been given two days of holiday this week because they were shut down today and then again tomorrow. Oh well, the snow will be gone by the weekend and we will be back to having our lovely mild weather. Off to help Shawn with the garland for the mantelpiece...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristine I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding!!!!! I'm not even DTC yet (next week I hope???) and I'm already itching to get in the nursery and start painting - but I have over a YEAR to do that!!! lol... And WOO HOO on the free crib! Now you can use all that money you didn't spend on more eBay stuff ;)

C's Mom said...

Beautious...Love that bedding!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

We heard about the dump of snow that you got and felt sad for you...until we remembered how little snow you usually get in comparison to us. LOL
Your bedding set is beautiful! We have a crib, but haven't found a set that we both like as of yet. I'll have to check out ebay.

4D said...

That is so pretty! Gotta love a good Ebay deal.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

I like the mushrooms on there. It is very cute!