and my pj's with my much desired "serta sleeper" sheep slippers on(that came with my bed - really they did!!), I will try to answer "37 little UBI's" about me as Heather calls them. Thanks for the challenge :( AND, I should know better than to get involved with Heather and Rhonda's Housecoat wars!! But really, in Canada we do wear Housecoats and call them that!!
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
the right, always!!
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Sure can. How can you dive while plugging it? Must ponder this.
3) What color is your razor?
Razor, what razor??? I use wax baby, wax.
4) What is your blood-type?
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Hmmnnn, let me see... it would have to be SHAWN!!!
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
That I should have had our baby by now and that we really aren't adopting!!! Can you believe it!!
7) How do you feel about carrots?
Love them but raw ones get caught in my throat so only eat them cooked.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
We have 6.
9) Which is the best spice girl?
What is a spice girl?? Just kidding, um, Scary.
10) Do you know what time it is?
It is time to watch Eastenders on BBC Canada.
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince song?
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
13) What's your favorite kind of gum?
Any kind that I can blow bubbles with and crack between my teeth, driving everyone around me crazy!!
14)T or F: All's fair in love and war.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yep, I love Antonio Bandaras and the gorgeous Shawn.
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Nope. I always look them up. I do have trouble finding words sometimes though!!!
17) Do you like to sleep?
YEEESSSSSS. I LOVE it but I only sleep at night, not a napper. I am VERY worried about the sleep deprivation that comes along with children!!!!!!
18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
Nope but in Canada, it is Saskachewan.
19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Yep, used to roller skate to it!! That and "Bette Davis Eyes" were our favorites!!
20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
No, I always wanted a bright yellow VW bug though.
21) What's something you've always wanted?
To be a Mom. I know it sounds trite but it is true!! I played with dolls long past the other girls and was always "playing house".
22) Do you have hairy legs?
I have very little hair on my body at all. Lots of hair on my head though.
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Well, it depends on the temperature. I love the Caribbean Ocean but the Pacific is a little cold. I grew up swimming in the Great Lakes so it is a really hard call... lakes I guess.25) Do you wear a lot of black?
Yep. Blonds look GREAT in black!!
26) Describe your hair.
Long, dark blond, curly.
27) Do you have Entomophobia?
Nope, never was and never will be!!
28) Are you an adult?
Yep, so they say although my friend's kids do have trouble telling the difference.29) Where is/are your best friends?
Saltspring Island, London Ontario, Toronto Ontario.
30) Do you have a tan?
Nope, I burn burn burn.
31) Are you a television addict?
Umn, love my soaps, movies and a select few tv shows.
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yep, love to go shopping with her, drink martinis and stay up all night long talking about life, the universe and everything.33) Are you a sugar freak?
Not really but I do like dark chocolate quite a bit.
34) Do you like orange juice?
35) What sign are you?
36) What color is your Cell Phone?
Umn, I think it is grey but haven't used it in a year.
37) Where do you wish you were right now?
Where I am or having a Thai massage, my back is killing me.
So there you have it. More than you ever wanted to know about me!!! Anyone who wants to do this little exercise - go for it!!! You will learn what the word Entomophobia means -if you don't already know that is!!!