Sunday, November 19, 2006

Yes, it's Christmas Music!!

I can't believe it but yes, I am playing Christmas music in the background as I write this. It may have something to do with the fact that the parade of lights was last night or that we held our annual bazaar yesterday (so thankful that is over!!!!!!!) but Christmas music is playing on the stereo.
I guess I find it comforting. It has been so grey here and this is the time of year when everyone starts to put out their lights and living rooms sparkle with colour. Next weekend, our tree goes up. I know it is a little early but I like to decorate my house before I have to do it at work. So, yes Christmas music is playing and I am enjoying a relaxing day, trying to catch up on emails. Yikes, you leave it for a few days and the emails sure add up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Christmas music!!! In fact, I used to be upset that they didn't start playing it right after Halloween! When I got an XM Sattelite radio last year, I was pleasantly surprised to hear that they dedicate entire channels to Christmas music starting when? Right after Halloween!!!!