Monday, June 04, 2007

My last post was...

a little blue sounding!! I just reread it and I have to say that although we are sad that we don't have our daughter home with us, we have been using this time to prepare ourselves for her arrival. I REALLY want to be a SAHM and we might actually be able to achieve this because of the extended wait times. Last week was difficult because I would really like to make a change in jobs and the one offered last week was a peach. They already knew about the parental leave (it was an unsolicited job offer) so I had to fess up the rest of the info. I think that I was feeling sad about that. Anyway, just wanted to report that yes, although this wait is so uncertain and yes, there are times when we all feel down, in the end it is for the best. We will make more of our dreams come true!!!

5 comments:

4D said...

Good to hear that the spring is back in your step. I hear ya...we all go up and down and this ride is not easy.

Here for you and sending you a big Hug!

Keep smilin!

J said...

Hey, I totally relate to your situation. I was/am in a crummy job. I had a chance to fight for a change to a different job. But with the looming referral, I couldn't take a chance I would show up at my new (hardfought) dept and say, "See-ya!". I sat put and gutted it out.

Totally understood where you were coming from.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I feel the same way. Sometimes I just get down about the wait, but when push comes to shove it allows us a lot more room to "breathe" financially.

D & S said...

Hang in there, she'll be here before you know it.

Lisa and Shane said...

As of today we are 12 months LID and I also resigned from my crapiola job and took another great job with great conditions. I know wehere you're at... but in the end I still just want to be a SAHM. L