Friday, June 22, 2007

Thank you to our March DTC Secret Pal

I don't know how to thank you for filling Isabel's toy chest and our medicine cabinet with all of the goodies you sent this month. I can't believe how amazing the first aid kit is - booboo stickers, crayon band aides. Just sooo cute!!!! As I wrote in our DTC group, Camie and I have already played with the toy medical kit. It was really fun and I can't wait for Isabel to get her hands on all of the goodies. Shawn was really thrilled with the card that you sent and he agrees that he will call us "his girls" as I am so much like a little kid sometimes!!! Too cute!!!
Again, thank you for your generosity!! I also wanted to thank everyone for their wishes for our girl. She had a wonderful meal of BBQ chicken and had TONS of cuddles that night (not that she doesn't every night!!). When I am reading other people's blogs, it always amazes me how many people without children have pets. They truly are our "fur-babies". When Shawn wasn't sure about adopting, I asked him how he felt about his kitties because they were adopted (yes, I know some people are offended when the word 'adoption' is used in relation to animals) and they are a different species!!!! Love is boundless, timeless and an amazing gift that we give the people and animals in our lives!! Have a great weekend - I plan to do NOTHING at all!!

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

A doctor kit? That is AWESOME! My kids LOVE to play with theirs. I am always getting fixed up for some reason or the other....:-)

Unknown said...

Thats a great secret pal!

D & S said...

What a great gift! Just to let you know, my sister Isabel was inspired to become a doctor after she received a toy medical set as a kid. You never know what will inspire a child.

4D said...

What great SP gifts from an awesome SP!.

Keep smilin!

Headmeister said...

What an awesome gift! and yes, my kitties are like my children :)