Thursday, June 07, 2007

Your birthday means you are...

Your Birthdate: February 11
Spiritual and thoughtful, you tend to take a step back from the world. You're very sensitive to what's going on around you, yet you remain calm.Although you are brilliant, it may take you a while to find your niche.Your creativity is supreme, but it sometimes makes it hard for you to get things done.
Your strength: Your inner peace
Your weakness: You get stuck in the clouds
Your power color: Emerald
Your power symbol: Leaf
Your power month: November
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


I found this on LayDfrog's blog and thought that it was cute!!! I do believe that I get stuck in the clouds and if my power month is November - here's hoping for a referral then!!!

2 comments:

D & S said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that November will be your lucky month!

C's Mom said...

Hmmm...we share a birthdate. I'm looking for any good news I can get :0)