Thursday, February 12, 2009

whirlwind...

Ok so the last few weeks I thought that I was losing it. My nose wouldn't stop bleeding, I had massive headaches and everyone around me kept pointing to blood pressure. Well, its not. Just really BAD allergies which my Dr. gave me a script for and now all is well!!! Anyway, we also were trying to get all of our paperwork together, Isabel's suitcase packed, lists made of 'to do's' before we leave etc etc etc. We seem to have a handle on it now which is GREAT!!! Oh and my nose not bleeding all the time - yeah that is pretty great too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we have our itinerary:
Fly to Beijing March 5th
Fly to Nanchang March 9th
- Our Family Day is March 9th - less than a month away now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fly back to Beijing March 14th
Fly home on March 20th.

Woohoooo!!!!! We have our tickets and when our confirmation came through, it felt so real!! We are actually going to China and meeting the person who is going to change our whole world!!! The person we have been waiting for all of these years. The person that we can call OUR daughter!!! We are just so thrilled and excited. Oh and she received her care package yesterday, on my birthday. Yes, that put tears in my eyes!!!! So now the countdown is on as the saga continues... (sorry, my addiction to East.enders is showing)

8 comments:

Red Sand said...

Ack. I missed it. So sorry! Although there is something small in the mail...

4D said...

Good news all around!

Happy Birthday!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Congrats on that lightning fast turnaround. I am only days ahead of you with my December referral.

D & S said...

We are going to be away when you meet Isabel but I'll try to find my way to a PC.

You must be so excited! I know I'm excited for you!

Kayce said...

So exciting!! China in the spring, so very cool!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Congrats on your referral. She is adorable. Enjoy your time in China with FOI. They are terrific:)
Andrea

t~ said...

Wow! That was fast! Happy days ahead!

Norma said...

we will be in Beiijng at the same time.....maybe I will stop by and say hi to Yulin and the happy group!!!
pleased it is coming together for you