Wednesday, August 16, 2006

WOW...

I love surfing (yes, another sick day). I came across this...(just click on the title WOW and it will start, don't know how I did this!!)
on Sopapilla's blog.
I have always loved Sarah, not just because she is a Canadian from the West Coast or her incredible talent but because she is a forward thinking amazing person. Wanted to share with anyone who hasn't seen this. What a gal!!!

How can you tell a newbie blogger?
They have "links" all over posts, not in the main section!!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

I've seen that and I love it. Of course, I always have loved Sarah McLachlan but that really made a great point!

Anonymous said...

we need you to put links in your posts so we can connect.

Kristine said...

I don't know how to:( Somehow the WOW title is the link to the video. I spent an hour experimenting today and trying to follow blogger's advice. I will get there.
Cheers.

Tao's Mommy said...

I love this song. I also heard it didnt cost a pennie to make that video compared to the others that cost big $$$. I love Sarah too!!

Hey, that isnt a picture of my quilt. I just grabbed it and posted it to get peoples attention.I havent decided on a design yet!! I better do another post to let other blogger buds know. Dont want to upset someone when they cant find there square....lol