Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I've been tagged...

Maryellen over at TBG Happenings has tagged me!!! THANKS!!!! Here goes...
A - Available or Taken: Taken forever (well, since I was 19)
B - Best Friend: Shawnie Bear!!
C - Cake or Pie: Colleen's pie and Shawn's flour free Chocolate "to die for" cake
D - Drink of Choice: Tea and then there is red wine or vodka
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: My Laptop!!
F - Favorite Color: Yellow - Sarah Richardson says that it is "hip" for decorating again!!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears- you have to eat the limbs first, then the head, then the body!!!!
H - Hometown: London Ontario
I - Indulgence: Dark Chocolate, YUMMY!!!
J - January or February: February because it is my birthday month, Shawn's birthday month, my grandma and my auntie's birthday month, Erik and Rachel's too!!! Oh yes, Valentine's Day and the cherry trees start to blossom!!!
K - Kids and Names: one cat, Camie and of course, ISABEL!!!!
L - Life Incomplete Without: Shawn, my family and friends.
M - Marriage Date: January 30th, 1999.
N - Number of Siblings: one Sister,one brother and two step-brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples- I eat one everyday!!!!
P - Phobias or Fears: Drowning, scary movies and sometimes, the dark!!!! Yep, I am a real scardy cat!!!
Q - Favorite Quote: "Oh my Giddy Aunt!!!!!!" from one of the gal's at work. Can't think of anything profound right now - going to bed soon...
R - Reason to Smile: Cutie Camie cat and Shawnie Bear!!!!!
S - Season: Spring into summer
T - Tag People: NOOOOOOO
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I tried out for cheerleading in high school, didn't make it so my girlfriend and I became statisticians for the football team - much better gig, let me tell you!!!!!!!!!
V - Veggie You Don't Like: Love them all!!!!
W - Worst Habit: Hitting the snooze button!!!
X - X-rays: for my ankle, jaw and knee (lots of soccer injuries growing up!!!)
Y - Your Favorite Food: noodles of any kind- being a Celiac, I can only have rice noodles but Thai, Vietnamese and some Chinese food have FANTASTIC noodle dishes. Oh yea and SUSHI!!!!!!!!!
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius (remember the HAIR song? My Dad sang that to me in the morning to wake me up as a kid and yes, I still love it!!!)

If you read all of that, I applaud you and you know more about me than you probably wanted to!!!!!

7 comments:

C's Mom said...

Seems there are a lot of February birthdays out there on these tag lists.

Yep, I remember the 'Aquarius' song well!

Tao's Mommy said...

Thanks for not tagging me!! I have been tagged like 5 times to do this, so maybe on the weekend!!

When is your birthday? I'm a April baby!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to start a running taly of all the bloggy mamas-in-waiting who like sushi so that we can all get together for a big sushi fest!

TBG Happenings said...

Thanks for being such a good sport....I promise to never $@$# tag you again :)

Maryellen

ps

How long do you think we can keep up $#@$@ language :) LOL

Kristine said...

No worries Maryellen, it was $%&* fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool sight! Glad I found you. I think we're with the same agency (FOI). I'm located in glamorous Surrey and also love sushi (and cheese and wine).
Elizabeth

t~ said...

I met and married when I was 19 and I love sushi also and my %#$@$#@^ birthday is in Feb. as well. ugh!