Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thank you to our March DTC Secret Pal!!!

Oh my, what can I say. This is so GORGEOUS!! I ADORE the shoes, coat, hat and socks for Isabel. I LOVE my dragon socks, the gloves, turtle lined hat, makeup bag, candles (cinnamon of course!!) and Chai Tea. It has been so unseasonably cold here that these will all be perfect!! Speaking of cold, I have been wearing the scarf that you made me with my pink little parka coat and have had so many complements!! I love telling people that my Marching Panda Secret Pal made it for me. It is so very special. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness. I can't forget the Asian Fusion shopping list and magnet set. Too cute!!! Thank you SOOOO much. I feel so spoiled, as usual. Can I say again, I ADORE the shoes. They are just TOOO sweet. You made a sick girl's day!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you like everything! I hope Shawn likes his hat :) I don't want him to feel left out.

I am sooo sorry about what happened with UPS. I did not declare a value on the package because I did not want you to have to pay a duty! Ugh! My husband said that UPS will occasionally put a value on a package based on the shipping costs??!?!? Screw UPS I will not use them again!!!

Your March SP

Kristine said...

Yes, he really likes it!! No worries about the UPS thing, I just thought that I should mention it. It was weird because it hasn't happened before. I didn't mention the candy and it is not in the picture because Shawn loved them so much!!! I had a few and they were great. Thanks AGAIN for everything. So lovely!!!!!

D & S said...

Everything's so beautiful! What a great secret friend you have.

Tao's Mommy said...

You have a "keeper" for a SP!! Isnt it going to be sad when the SP exchange is over...I'm already starting to fear the last month....I like the monthly surprises!!