Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Name is a Name is a Name...

I have seen this on a few blogs and thought that it was cute. Love my Star Wars and my Detective names!!!

1. YOUR REAL NAME:Kristine
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle)Kriizzle
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last) Kdos
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)Pink Kitty
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on) Isabel Quadra
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name) Doskrsha
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink) Pinky Tea
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name) Ann Dale

I am still so happy that we are organizing for Isabel!! Today someone asked me how far along we were and I took Shannon's advice and told the person that we were happily almost thirteen months "paper" pregnant with about eight months to go!! It was great and we started talking about baby paraphernalia!! Too fun!!!

5 comments:

4D said...

Love the name game.

Great stuff! Keeping it positive will make it a better experience.

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

That was a fun game.

I'm glad you're getting excited about the baby. I'm excited for you.

Tao's Mommy said...

Thats too funny. I have never seen that before!!!

Elizabeth said...

That's wonderful news that you are feeling 'pregnant'!

Kelly said...

Love that game. Too funny. Especially the gangsta name etc..
:) It is so much fun to get to know other adoptive families this way!