Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is WHY!!!!

I don't have a UTUBE account so I will share this link to a wonderful video called "My Name is Life" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3ukXXQvpEA that I found on Liam and Sherry's blog . It is about Korean adoption but I think that it is a beautiful statement about all adoptions. You may need a tissue!!

These past few days, after the referral news, were a little difficult because the wait just seems to be extending on forever. As well, one of our Victoria families has an LID of Oct. 25th and we really feel for Debbie and Chris right now but at least we know they will be next!! So, this video really hit home today and put things into perspective. Have a look!!!!!
In other good news, our fellow March LIDers are FINALLY out of review - Yipee!!!

4 comments:

D & S said...

It's wonderful that all the March LID's are done. Hooray for the families.

Elizabeth said...

Youtube sure has some great stuff on it. Thanks for sharing that one, it renews my resolve and love of this adoption.

Shannon said...

So beautiful that I posted it on my blog. Thanks for sharing and your kind words about my speaking at Choices. I couldn't focus at all with Deanna in my arms saying "home, home, home" but oh well, I'm sure everyone was much more interested in her than me anyway.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of us! With fingers crossed, we await the next batch of referrals...the CCAA has to do at least one day, right?!