Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday, ahhh.


Ah, the floors are in and they look fantastic but they don't exactly match what we already have. Oh well, they are not that far apart. We also bought a closet organizer for Isabel's room and taped the room for painting yesterday. Forward we go!! Now we have to paint, cut and put on the new baseboards as well as prime Shawn's old wardrobe/Isabel's new wardrobe and get it painted and ready for the lilacs. The walk-in closet fits all of Shawn's clothes very nicely so he was willing to give up his beloved wardrobe.
It is also Camiecat's 18th birthday this month. I have had Camie since I was 18 and she and I can't imagine not having her with us. Lots of "huggles" and kisses to our "old girl"!!! She is our "beautiful doll", as the song goes. Other other kitty Rhiannon who died last year had a song too; "You are my sunshine". She would run up and give big snuggles whenever we sang it!! My song is "Good Morning Starshine/Age of Aquarius". My Dad used to sing that to me all the time. Shawn sings "Christine, Sixteen" to me; a KISS song of course!!! However, he did sing Eric Claptin's "Beautiful Tonight" on the radio for me and they played it on my 30th birthday. My sister's song is "Pretty Woman". I wonder what Isabel's song will be? We will only know it when we meet and see her. So Happy 18th to our "Beautiful Doll, our Great Big Beautiful Doll...".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristine & Shawn

Congratulattions on your new nephew!! Wonderful news and we are glad all is well. Love the birthday pic of your Camiecat! Such a typical cat pose. She looks alot like our Babs. We have a picture of her on our blog. She looks like she's doing well for 18. Good luck with the rest of your reno's.

Liam and Sherry-Lou
Regina