Thursday, May 17, 2007

Check it out...

In the comments from my last post, Greg Lang left a comment!!! He is the author of "Why I Chose You". How cool is that!! Thanks Greg and I am really enjoying the book. Actually the other night I said to Camie, "I chose you because" and then opened the book. The words were perfect!! I then said the same thing to Shawn and opened the book. Again, perfect words. Finally I said it to Isabel and we read the words together. They were PERFECT. It is such a lovely book and I have to thank my secret pal for a great gift that we are really enjoying.

11 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Very cool!!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! That is so way way way cool!!! I would love for something like that to happen to me! The last book I read (Eat Pray Love)I had a little fantasy that after I posted about it she might somehow find me little blog, but it happened to you. It does really happen!What a trip!

TBG Happenings said...

How cool is that!!?? There is never a dull moment on this journey....

-Maryellen

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have to check out that book!

Christine said...

Hi Kristine!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think we tried to get together a while back for coffee. I think it was my turn to respond to you and we went away and then I never got back to you. Sorry!

That is so cool that Greg sent you a comment! I bought that book about 2 years ago at Bolen Books in Victoria. For anyone else I have also seen it at Target and Chapters. I also LOVE IT! I can't wait to read it to our little girl. What a great Secret Pal you have!

I also think our little girls are going to be here sooner than we think!
Enjoy the long weekend.
Christine and Iain

D & S said...

That is way too cool!

t~ said...

Well now... isn't that cool?

He can come visit me since I love the book just as much!

Unknown said...

Awesome..SOunds like another book I need to read

Dannye said...

that really is cool!!! i'll have to read it!!

Elizabeth said...

Come over to my blog, I've tagged you for a Meme.

4D said...

That is really cool!

Keep smilin!