Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What a Sweetie!!


Dolores has nominated us for this lovely award!! Thank you for your kindness and generosity Dolores and yes, my Shawn gets a kick out of their shared name too!! Thank you for your kind words and I do so appreciate that we have made a connection even though we have never met!!!
So, I guess that I have to name five people now and this is a challenge. I love so many people's blogs and there are so many that I think are super and one of those happens to be Dolores'!! She always writes with such honesty and integrity. She has had a very difficult year but I know that she is a strong woman who will survive not only life's ups and downs but this incredible wait for our children. Here's to you Dolores!!
So in no order, I nominate:
Fling Poo: if you haven't visited this blog, you should!!! I laugh every time I visit and I adore the pictures.
Mrs. Vandertramp: my wonderful not so secret pal who lends me her ear and writes beautiful posts. Sam is a great gal and I have really enjoyed getting to know her and her thoughts on just about everything!!!
Ladybug Journals : Ok, now you have to visit and see Miss Aly and Master Ben. These are the most beautiful children and if you ever feel sad, just watch Miss Aly dance!!
Digging a Hole to China : I really enjoy Heather's posts. She has a great sense of humour, is an incredible decorator and I just get a kick out of reading about her crazy world!!
Elizabeth: An incredible writer, a beautiful blog and a great support. Oh, and she lives on the West Coast!!
Ok now, I am not going to post a link to this nomination because he is closing up shop but I would like to nominate Johnny over at "So, it's come down to this". What a guy!!!!
TBG Happenings : because Maryellen is funny, intelligent and thinks that I am a "Mom" even though I don't have a child yet!!!
Granola Girl : because Miss Audrey is soooo cute!!!
Whaaaat!!! I have to stop with the nominating. Yuck...I could go on and on and on.....

11 comments:

J said...

Oh, blush.

Red Sand said...

Why, thank you, sweetie! You made my day.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing those blogs with us

D & S said...

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me. I hope that one day we will be able to meet in the real world :).

TBG Happenings said...

I am so humbled by this award, does this mean I get to skip the line at the CCAA???

-maryellen

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I really like checking in with yours too! I like having a fellow west coaster to blog with. Maybe one day when we both have our lovely girls we could meet!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love Ladybug Journals too. Those kids are toooo cute! And , of course, I love Dolores's! I'll have to check the other ones out.

Tao's Mommy said...

Very cool.....I have been keeping up with your blog, just not finding the time to keep up with the commenting on them all!!!

Deb said...

great choices. I'll have to check some of them out.
Congrats on your award.

Headmeister said...

You are totally awesome! Youa re too sweet, and I am to late in checking in with my blog list...lol. One of these days we'll get to meet and I'll give ya a big hug!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know you and you would not know me but I just happened to look at your site.It is absolutely amazing. I am a Mother of 9, grandmother of 24 and great-granmother of 11 and 2 more cooking ! ha! I admire you so much and just wanted you to know it. Susanne Gleason
fgleaso1@tampabay.rr.com