Sunday, May 13, 2007

It has been a while!!!

Wow, the last two weeks have been a blur!! My Mom and my nephew Brett came out from London Ontario to visit. We had a BLAST. Brett is six and the perfect age to enjoy tide pools, petting zoos, ferry rides and everything else that we did!! He even enjoyed drinks and appetizers on the Inner Harbour! What a kid. I really miss his giggle. Oh yea and his Auntie taught him a few potty mouth words which my Mom reported he used with his cousin today. Yikes!! All I said was "I don't have goatshit on my ass" as I jumped up from the petting zoo stump I was sitting on!! Well, that was it. He was in hysterics and today, when cousin Emma said "Oh, there is some birdy poop", he said "Auntie Kristine would say that is bird shit!!". Egads. That is how I am remembered. Uncle Shawn is remembered as his Uncle who knows EVERYTHING. Uncle Shawn answered EVERY question he had. Hmmnn. I guess I am the fun one and Shawn is the intelligent one. Ah well, could be worse.
So, although today was a difficult one because we are still waiting (and thought that this year we would have Isabel with us), I have to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all the Mom's and Waiting Mom's that I know. On one of my yahoo groups a gal wrote that we should all enjoy this year because next year we will be chasing our little ones around, sleep deprived and happy. Ahhh, I sure hope so!!! Big hugs to all and especially to Dolores who is having an especially difficult day.

5 comments:

TBG Happenings said...

Happy Mothers day! Sounds like it was lots of fun!

-maryellen

4D said...

Too funny!!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Keep smilin!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Happy Mother's Day.
I'm glad you had a fun week.
Andrea

D & S said...

Thanks so much for that. It really means a lot to me. You're a doll!

Tao's Mommy said...

Sounds like you had fun with your nephew...they are the best!!!
Sorry this is late, but HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!!!