Monday, May 28, 2007

I don't want to work...

I just want to bang on de drum all day!!!!! Check out the coolest drum kit ever!! Our March DTC Secret Pal has amazed us again. We LOVE music in our house and Isabel is going to be able to play her drum or her buggy xylophone or her bee shaker while I play the centipede tambourine as Shawn plays his guitar with us!!!!!! You have no idea how amazing this gift of music is. Just wonderful.
We also love the "Wee Sing" tapes and books. I can see those being very fun to listen to and play along with in the car as well as at home. If that wasn't enough, our pal included three books "Piglet and Mama" (it is the year of the pig you know!!), "Colours of the Mountain" and "Chinese Cinderella". I don't know how you manage to find books that we haven't read yet!!! Amazing. So thank you, thank you for this most wonderful gift of music and song. Oh, and no problem about giving Isabel a drum - Shawn's parents gave him a whole kit when he was a kid and he plans to do the same with Isabel.
As an aside, Shawn is really uncomfortable with any pictures of us on the blog but I have to put this one on because you can really only see my lovely arms and nose (if you look closely). Shawn snapped this one when I was sick so please excuse the tissue!!! This is how Camie and I go to sleep each night - snuggling together listening to a story on CD or to our classical music choice. I wonder how Isabel will fit into our huggle time here!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was quick! There is no telling how long a package is going to take to get to you!! I am glad that you like the drum etc. I had to giggle as I was packing it to send to you, my sister and I would buy each others kids the noisest toys we could find....just for fun:) and to drive our husbands crazy!

Glad that you have not read those books yet, I enjoyed both and I think you will too. The Chinese cinderella is a little more difficult to read (sad), but I like a good under dog story.

-have a great week,

your march SP

4D said...

Great SP gifts!

That is an adorable picture.

Keep smilin!

Rhonda said...

Ohhh Camie is SO cute!

Elizabeth said...

How sweet is that photo? Kitty has an affectionate and caring paw on you.
We have the Wee Sing CD and we have listened to it over and over so we now moved on to the Fisher Price Ride Along CD and bath time one. All huge hits in this house.

Red Sand said...

Very cute kitty! And great SP gifts. Hope you're feeling fully better this week.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

We love music too, and the Wee Sing ones were some of my kids' favorites! Great gifts!

D & S said...

What great presents! You have a great SP. Very cute kitty!

Unknown said...

What fun things, thanks for posting a picture

Tao's Mommy said...

Great goodies!! Love the picture of Camie!!

Kelly said...

Wow! Your SP is amazing!