Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ok, I am crying now...

Can you see why!!! My wonderful secret pal sent me two gifts and they both arrived on the same day!!! The book "Why I Chose You" is WONDERFUL and it is the one of the reasons for the tears. Our theme this month was to do with frames and photos which I think this gorgeous book fits in with beautifully!! What a precious gift. Another reason would have to be all of the beautiful photo frames with notes. I tried to make the photo large enough so that you can read the little notes that she included. If you can't, the frames are all seasonal with little notes that say "Isabel in her Easter Dress", Isabel at Christmas" and "Isabel in the Snow". Yes, we will have snow here in Victoria. The heart one is for Isabel's first referral photo. I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT HER PHOTO IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for starting our little photo gallery of our darling daughter!!!
The other reason I am having a few tears is the lovely Mother's Day card and necklace that my pal sent. It is so very beautiful and her words in the card "The truth is that you are a Mom to a little Isabel who is waiting for you in China" brought me to tears. I could hardly read the rest but the words "P.S. your gift is the Chinese symbol for Mother - Wear it Proud" really made me weep. I will "Wear it Proud"!!!! You are an amazing person and I appreciate all of your thoughts and gifts sooo very much. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!! I was freaking out....It took the package almost 3 weeks and the card almost a week and a half! I can't take the stress:) Well I am sooo glad that you got everything, it was fun buying the frames thinking about your little Isabelle "firsts". My husband bought me a similar necklace last year for mothers day. I knew that you would love it!

-your March SP

Elizabeth said...

Wow. Now that is thoughtful. Beautiful!

t~ said...

That book is my favorite. It holds a special place in my home and I treasure mine as well!

~Great goodies!

TBG Happenings said...

I love that book too! Pretty frames and necklace.

Glad you are back, I missed ya!

-Maryellen

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for making me tear up! What wonderful gifts!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sooo sweet!!

Kayce said...

What a wonderful secret pal!! I love that book! It sits on my coffee table.

4D said...

What a sweet and kind SP! Lovely gifts.

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

What thoughtful gifts! I love the idea of the frames. It's beautiful. I can't wait until you can put Isabel's pictures in there.

Greg said...

I'm so glad you like my book! Thanks for including it in your blog. Best wishes to your growing family!

Tao's Mommy said...

You have the best SP.....
I need that book....I may have to order it online today....thanks for reminding me of it!!!