Thursday, May 24, 2007

For posterity...

I am barley awake but had to record this dream... I was somewhere with my Mom, Shawn and Colleen. It was a hilly place with lots of tents, caravans etc. There were tons of families there waiting for their their children from China. All of a sudden, a helicopter (big enough to seat a number of people, white in colour) landed and people started milling around the helicopter. Some received news of LID's, some received other paperwork but most received their children from the one lady in the helicopter. It was a frenzy of activity and my Mom asked me what was happening. I could hear a radio far off and the male announcer said - they have matched and referred children to January something 2006. My Mom asked me again and I found that I was crying when I spoke. I told her that that means that we could possibly be next!! This batch, they matched an unprecedented 2 months and a bit. If they do this next time, we are in and our daughter will be here by summer!!!!!!!!! I remember that I wasn't shocked that the children were dropped off by a helicopter or anything in the scene - only sad that we didn't know any of these people. The dream continued on with Shawn, Colleen, her littlest kids and I in a big Winnebago, trying to find a parking spot so that we could go to the movies - crazy!!!
Ah, if only dreams could come true!!! Well, the part about the up to January referral. I would HATE to miss the trip to China!! Just wanted to record this - sorry if it is incoherent but I have to go get ready for work and I didn't want to forget it!!!! I do have a dream journal but the ones about China, I think should be here for Isabel.
Oh and if you do read the RQ, you will already know this but for those that don't, she has reported that TA's are coming to European families and that means that referrals may come sometime next week - MAY that is. Have a great Thursday!!!

6 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey, was I in the group getting their children? :-) I hope things speed up soooon!

Elizabeth said...

Ya, did you see my daughter there? Let's hope it's one of those dreams that come true. Those do happen, I believe it.

Kayce said...

Cool dream! Wishes and dreams do sometimes come true! :)

aimeeg said...

I love the dreams about China.

Unknown said...

What a dream!!!

Amy
LID 4/23/07

D & S said...

What a great dream! If only...