Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank you to my Secret Pal


My March 06 DTC/LID secret pal sent our July gifts and they are wonderful and so very thoughtful. Our theme this month was "mealtime". He or she (don't know which!!) sent us a travel spoon set, a bib clip that allows us to use any type of fabric as a bib, a sip'n'snack cup that goes so well with our new stroller and a u-mix travel bottle that allows us to mix formula on the go. He or she also sent us a lovely card and message. As you can see by the picture, s/he was very generous. Thank you secret pal!!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

You've got one very nice secret pal :0) I keep thinking I should get in on a secret pal exchange but have yet to sign on!

Tao's Mommy said...

Oh what fun!!! I'm signed up for the July DTC group and we are starting our Secret Pal gift exchange.....I cant wait!!!